School Age Child Care
YMCA SCHOOL AGE CHILD CARE
Where children in grades K-8 engage, learn, and achieve
Our Program Locations:
Click the name of the School District to find more information on the program
Egg Harbor City School District (Spragg School)
- Daily activities include:
- Homework Assistance
- Arts and Crafts
- STEM Education and Projects
- Sports and Group Games
- Healthy U (Catch) – click the logo below for more information!
- HEPA (Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Standards) – an initiative that fosters the best possibly nutrition and physical activity outcomes for K-12 Before and After Care participants
- Achievement Gap – a balanced program that is designed to support academic and physical development, and also build social and emotional competencies for children living in low-income communities.
- Program times vary depending on school site – click the links above to find out more information!
- Three easy registration options:
- Stop at the Y to register your children
- Mail your registration packets with attention to the Before and After Care program
- Fax documents to (856)696-0121 and pay by phone at (856)691-0030
- Convenient payment options, such as via phone, mail, or in person at the Y. Monthly draft options are also available. Please note all payments are due by the 20th of each month for the upcoming month.
- Third party assistance and state subsidies are accepted
- YMCA membership is required for all Before and After Care participants – please see Member Services for more information!
For more information on registration or payments, contact the Member Service Desk at 856-691-0030
School Age Child Care Director - Ashley Parent, email@example.com or 856-691-0030 ext. 133 (East Vineland Schools and Atlantic County) and Vanita Moses (Vineland Schools), firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-691-0030 ext 132.