THANK YOU CAMPERS!
As our 2020 camp season begins to wind down, we want to thank all our campers and parents that participated this season. With the State and City mandates on operating camp during the COVID19 pandemic, our camp program ran as safely and smoothly as possible, with the cooperation of all parents, campers and staff!
We are working hard to offer new programs to assist with the uncertainity of the school year and virtual learning. Please check out our Before and After School page, or follow us on social media to receive updates on program offerings coming soon.
Have a great school year and we hope to see everyone back next summer!
Yes! There is still space for the last two weeks of camp! Please download the registration packet for the camp your child will be attending, complete the entire packet, and email to Chanyra at email@example.com. You will then receive a call to complete registration and provide your deposit information.
An Overview of Our Summer Camp:
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- After Care as late as 5:30 pm (additional fee)
- Healthy Breakfast and Lunch
- Safe swim instruction for children over 5/Weekly for children under 5
- Variety of Rich Programming activities
- American Camping Association Accredited
- Licensed through the State of New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services
- Low staff to children ratios
- Intensively trained and certified staff, including CPR and First Aid certified
- Weekly themes and activities (Camp and Site Specific)
- Ice Cream Day
- Pretzel Day
- Special Friday Events
- Transportation from the YMCA to Camp Merrywood
- Third-Party Assistance and State subsidies accepted
- Three locations to serve our communities:
- Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA
- Camp Merrywood
- Camp YMCA of Atlantic County, located at Somers Point
Click the links below for more information on our different camp options!