Camp Registration is now OPEN!
Camp has begun! Join the fun!
Our national office (YMCA of the USA) has partnered with the American Camping Association (ACA) to hire a consulting firm to prepare guidelines and best practices for opening day camps. Implementation of these guidelines, in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, provide us with a road map for a safe environment for summer camp fun. Although, it may be very different in some respects:
- campers and counselors may all be required to wear masks
- smaller groups and daily camper enrollment limits
- several camp activities may not be available (zip line, etc.)
- Swimming at Lake Greenbranch will be available for our Camp Merrywood campers! We are waiting for approval to open indoor pools at this time.
Please download the registration packet for the camp your child will be attending, complete the entire packet, and email to Chanyra at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive a call to complete registration and provide your deposit information.
An Overview of Our Summer Camp:
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- After Care as late as 5:30 pm (additional fee)
- Healthy Breakfast and Lunch
- Safe swim instruction for children over 5/Weekly for children under 5
- Variety of Rich Programming activities
- American Camping Association Accredited
- Licensed through the State of New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services
- Low staff to children ratios
- Intensively trained and certified staff, including CPR and First Aid certified
- Weekly themes and activities (Camp and Site Specific)
- Ice Cream Day
- Pretzel Day
- Special Friday Events
- Transportation from the YMCA to Camp Merrywood
- Third-Party Assistance and State subsidies accepted
- Three locations to serve our communities:
- Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA
- Camp Merrywood
- Camp YMCA of Atlantic County, located at Somers Point
Click the links below for more information on our different camp options!