Updated November, 2021
MASK/FACIAL COVERING POLICY
- If you are fully vaccinated you have the option of not wearing a facial covering.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated you must continue to wear a facial covering at all times in the facility and social distance of at least six feet.
- Members/guests under the age of 12, will be asked to wear a facial covering inside the facility (under 2 years of age does not require a mask per CDC/State guidelines).
- There may be times that it may be required to wear a facial covering, even if vaccinated, in the facility, such as if our childcare programs are in certain areas. Staff will inform members if this takes place.
- All members must continue to adhere to temperature checks and answer COVID-19 questions at check in.
- We ask that visitors and Y members demonstrate the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility towards each other and our staff.
Current Hours of Operation (subject to change)
- All areas of the Y are currently open; we ask that Members abide by our facial covering guidelines (listed at the top of the page) and social distance when possible. We thank everyone for their patience, cooperation and support of our Y!
- Connect with us from home through our Virtual Site! Click HERE to learn more!