Updated June 29, 2021
NEW MASK/FACIAL COVERING POLICY
- If you are fully vaccinated you have the option of not wearing a facial covering.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated you must continue to wear a facial covering at all times in the facility and social distance of at least six feet.
- Members/guests under the age of 12, will be asked to wear a facial covering inside the facility (under 2 years of age does not require a mask per CDC/State guidelines).
- There may be times that it may be required to wear a facial covering, even if vaccinated, in the facility, such as if our childcare programs are in certain areas. Staff will inform members if this takes place.
- All members must continue to adhere to temperature checks and answer COVID-19 questions at check in.
- We ask that visitors and Y members demonstrate the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility towards each other and our staff.
Current Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Open Now! See more information below on each program/area open.
- NEW! NEW! NEW! YMCA "Let's Play!" Outdoor Fun Zone - exercise and play area for members of all ages. Click HERE to learn more
- Locker rooms are now open and available to all members. We ask that you continue to wipe down your locker before and after use.
- Whirlpool and Steam Room are now open in both the Men's and Women's Adult Locker Rooms. Please read signage before entering the whirlpool and/or steam room. One person at a time in the steam room and whirlpool unless you are same household. Members are required to shower prior to entering the whirlpool, per the State of NJ Health Department.
- Child watch is now available Monday - Friday. Click HERE to read more!
- Connect with us from home through our Virtual Site! Click HERE to learn more!