ENJOY Y ACCESS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
With Nationwide Membership, members can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico through membership at their home Y, at no additional cost. Nationwide Membership is an essential part of our cause to strengthen communities. It enables members to:
• reach their health and wellness goals wherever they live, work, or travel
• connect with the larger Y community in meaningful ways
The goal of Nationwide Membership is to ensure that all nationwide members have access to and can use all the areas and programs of any Y they visit. By making it possible for members to use the Y as often as they like, Nationwide Membership increases the value of Y membership. By promoting access for all, the initiative gives Y members the opportunity to be part of a single Movement and deepens the impact of the Y cause.
Terms to Know:
- Participating Y: A local association that participates in Nationwide Membership under the terms of the Nationwide Membership agreement and that can be visited by Y members from other associations through Nationwide Membership.
- Home Y: A local association that enrolls individuals as members and collects the appropriate membership dues.
- Nationwide member: Individuals who are members of Y's participating in Nationwide Membership, as well as participating Y members who visit a Y other than their home Y's.
The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members/ participants/ and guests. If a sex offender match occurs/ the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership/ end program participation/ and remove visitation access.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna Ocasio, Member Services Director, at (856)691-0030 ext. 116 or email@example.com