Updated May 27, 2021
NEW MASK/FACIAL COVERING POLICY
- If you are fully vaccinated you have the option of not wearing a facial covering.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated you must continue to wear a facial covering at all times in the facility and social distance of at least six feet.
- Members/guests under the age of 12, will be asked to wear a facial covering inside the facility (under 2 years of age does not require a mask per CDC/State guidelines).
- There may be times that it may be required to wear a facial covering, even if vaccinated, in the facility, such as if our childcare programs are in certain areas. Staff will inform members if this takes place.
- All members must continue to adhere to temperature checks and answer COVID-19 questions at check in.
- We ask that visitors and Y members demonstrate the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility towards each other and our staff.
Current Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Open Now! See more information below on each program/area open.
- NEW! NEW! NEW! YMCA "Let's Play!" Outdoor Fun Zone - exercise and play area for members of all ages. Coming soon! Click HERE to learn more
- NEW! Locker Rooms now open! Locker rooms are now open and available to all members. A limited number of lockers will be open to promote social distancing within the locker areas. Facial coverings are required while in the locker rooms (aside from showering) and wipes are available to wipe down lockers after use. Showers are open - pool users are required to shower before going to the pool. We encourage those that do not have to shower at the Y to do so at home.
- Weekend Family Swim Reservations - reserve a space in pool just for you and your family! Click HERE to read more!
- Milam Family Multipurpose Center Reservations - reserve a spot in our Multipurpose Center for basketball or training!
- Child watch is now available Monday - Friday. Click HERE to read more!
- Youth T-ball and Teen Sports Program - Spring II session registration is open! Click here for more information and registration!
- Teen Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1:00 - 4:00 pm. Click here for more information!
- Indoor Group Exercise - Click here for more information!
- Swim Lessons - Click here for more information!
- Indoor One-on-One Personal Training - click here for more information
- Indoor Kontes Pool (lane reservations) - click here to read more
- Fitness Centers: Scarpa Family Fitness Center, Free Weight Room, and Family Health & Adventure Center
- Not ready to come back to the Y just yet? Connect with us from home through our Virtual Site! Click HERE to learn more and click HERE to see our Virtual Offerings!