Camp Y Achievers:
- For children in 2nd and 3rd grade
- 6 week session
- Healthy Breakfast and Lunch
- Before and After Care available
- Taught by a certified teacher
- Structured to prevent summer learning loss with the Four Block Curriculum, which is a balanced-literacy framework for teaching language arts. This program integrates four language arts areas into reading instruction. These areas are: guided reading, self-selected reading, writing and working with words.
- Y Achievers merges with Camp Hiawatha after lunch. For more information on Camp Hiawatha, click here.
- We accept Third Party Assistance
- Session 1 - July 1 through August 9 (YMCA)
- Session 2 - July 15 through August 23 (YMCA)
- Y Achievers at Atlantic County Camp - July 1 through August 9.