With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give members of our community, of all ages and from all walks of life, the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Click HERE for the Volunteer Application
Volunteers of the Y…
- Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Assist in our Youth Sports programs through coaching or other opportunities
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
- Youth Sports Programs
- Events including Healthy Kids Day, Spooktacular, Bingo and more
- Aquatic Programs (water exercise, swim team, extra eyes)
- Summer Day Camp
- Child Care
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your community.