2022-2023 School Year - Register today!
Our Before and After School Care program is designed to provide care for children while parents/caregivers are working. We emphasize the Y’s four core values in character development – caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility – in every activity and interaction.
Our goals for the program are to provide:
- A warm, caring and safe environment
- Each child the opportunity to develop their self-confidence and social skills
- Developmentally appropriate activities that stimulate creativity and encourage learning through fun and discovery.
Since the 2018-19 school year, our program at the Public Charter Schools provides Before and After Care for Pre-k Our program provides children and parents a safe, enriching, dependable, and affordable before and aftercare experience.
New for this year!
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 Day Childcare Options
- Sibling Discount - Save $20 on each additional child registered
- Remind App - Private Two-Way Communication with Childcare Staff
- Daily Calendar - Stay up to date with your child's activities in our program