Facility Membership Benefits
At the Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA, we believe in supporting and strengthening our community through offering programs that focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility so that everyone in your household from the youngest to the oldest has the opportunity to learn, grow, thrive, and live a healthy and happy lifestyle.
When you get a Facility Membership from the Y, you aren’t just getting access and benefits to our programs and facility, you are joining a cause-driven organization and helping us continue our work in the community.
Facility Membership Includes:
- No long term contracts or annual fees.
- Unlimited Group Land, Water, and Cycling Exercise Classes for all fitness levels - included in your membership!
- Child Watch While You Work Out - just $1 per hour (for children 6 weeks-10 years old).
- Y Nationwide Access: Our facility members can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico, at no additional cost.
- FREE FOR NEW FACILITY MEMBERS: Body and Health Evaluation, 1-hour personal training session, Fitness Center Orientation, and evaluation and registration into ActivTrax, our Digital Fitness and Nutrition program.
- The YMCA offers many programs that support our community.
- YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA (for Cancer Survivors)
- Blood Pressure Self Monitoring Program
- Reduced Rates for Select Programs— Save up to 33% on swim lessons, youth sports, rentals, and more!
- Exclusive Early Registration for Classes and Programs.
- Adult Locker Rooms (18+) each with private changing areas, showers, whirlpool, and steam room. Family and handicap accessible locker rooms are also available.
- Family Locker Rooms and Changing Area
- Access to our entire facility including:
- KONTES FAMILY POOL our Indoor Heated 6 Lane Swimming Pool for lap swim, family swim, lessons, swim team, pool parties, baptisms, and more.
- MILAM FAMILY MULTI-PURPOSE CENTER for Basketball, Pickleball, plus an indoor walking track, youth programs, and more.
- THE GALETTO & D’ONOFRIO FAMILY FREE WEIGHT ROOM
- THE JOHN AND JANA SCARPA FAMILY FITNESS CENTER
- THE FAMILY HEALTH AND ADVENTURE CENTER (ages 8+) with Youth Ninja Training Course, Rock Climbing Wall, Xbox Kinect, Expresso Bikes, and more.
We welcome you to stop by the Y anytime and talk with our Member Service staff who can explain everything that The Y can offer you.
Membership Requirements: Photo ID required for all adults. All minors must be legal dependents of an active adult member on the same account. Anyone listed on the same membership must reside in the same household and show proof of address.
Joining Fee: $19 Any Individual Facility Membership / $39 Any Family Facility Memberships
Add an Adult: Additional adults may be added for $25 per month to any adult or family membership with proof of address.
Senior Live In Grandparents (65+): Can be added to an active membership for $10 with proof of address.
Save More when you Refer More Click here to learn more about our Membership Referral ProgramEasy Payment Options!
Option 1: Facility Members can opt for our convenient Automatic Monthly Draft when you put a Credit/Debit Card or Checking/Savings Account on file. Your account will be drafted the same day every month. Account Updates require a minimum of 3 business days. Click here for our Cancelation Policy.
Option 2: Facility Members can opt to Prepay 3, 6, or 12 months in advance when they pay with cash/credit/debit/check.
FACILITY MEMBERSHIP BONUS: Pay 12 months in advance and receive an additional month for FREE! That's 13 months for the price of 12!
Save time by downloading our Membership Application here!